The policy is comprehensive and covers different areas where user privacy is concerned, and the obligation and requirements of the user.
The site undertakes adequate measures to ensure user privacy and steps are taken as deemed necessary to protect the privacy of the users whilst using navigating the site.
The information collected by Site
- Name, and contact information such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number and physical address (depending on the service used);
- Site uses algorithms to match with the past purchases and activities of the users with the latest products in same or similar or complimentary categories
- the Information which you disclose while interacting with us, voluntarily;
- any other information, location or access to your information in tangible or intangible form
- information about your interaction with our sites, other sites, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
Other Information: We may be able to collect information about your interest, your access and visits to other websites. When you use the site, third-party service providers and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
This ‘Site’ also uses third party analytical tools and software to monitor its visitors to better understand their uses of the website. Time, duration and pages they visit. Cookies stored at your access device are used to track and monitor your interaction with the website but will not store, save or transmit any personal information.
Contact and Communication
Users interacting with the WoodNVogue.com or its affiliates or its associates or its owners, should do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. The website endeavours to keep the information private and stores it till such time its in use, as per the applicable laws. Since the user is sharing information with his free will and volition, the website shall not be liable in the event the website is hacked or the information gets leaked for no fault of the website. Kindly note that this website is a public forum and there may be chance for plagiarism, data steal, copy and Intellectual property infringement by third party and beyond the control of the website.
We may use the information collected for the various purposes which interalia include the following:
– Deliver products and services as requested by you
– To ensure that you comply with terms and conditions and enforce them in case of violation
– Verify your eligibility and credentials in case of any promotions carried out by the website
– Provide and deliver customized newsletter and user experience based on our past activity and interest
– Manage your account, at your request, and provide customer care
– To improve and modify the website to make it more interactive and customer friendly.
– We may send you account opening email such that you are able to manage your account and may email you and send you SMS communications
– We may share aggregate data with advertisers and other third parties.
Third Party Websites / Links
Sponsored Links and Advertisements
Social Media Platforms
This website uses social media and has placed buttons to promote, share and engage with its users on social media platforms. Users discretion is recommended while clicking these social media buttons and note that these social media platforms may track and save your activity for future use.
This website or its owners will never ask to share your personal information through social media.
Access to your personal Information
As long as you have an active account with this website you can review and update your personal information. You may also choose to contact us through email or phone to change or update your personal information.
Sharing of your Information
This site does not share your personal information with other third party except as indicated
- Group Companies: This website is part of Sharar Technologies LLP. Sharing of your personal information with Sharar Technologies LLP may help you serve with products and services which may be of interest to you
- Business Partners: When you click or participate in any campaign through this website, this website may share personal information with partners to whose offers you have subscribed or participated. By clicking on the link and/ or participating in any of the campaigns you authorise us to provide your email address and other information deemed necessary to the merchant
- Channel Partners: This website may have to share your personal information with its authorised channel partners. The services may include processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer care and service and marketingassistance, supporting website functionality and other services which may be outsourced for effective user experience
This website may have to disclose your personal information if the following cases:
- If there is a demand or enquiry from any State investigating agency, a court order or a request for cooperation from any other government agency or any other legal matter, where this website needs to defend itself or is party to the proceedings.
- In case of a business transaction, such as sale of our business, raising funds, merger and consolidation or an unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- If you participate and share your information to third parties or channel partners by clicking on their links provided on the website.
How do we store your information?
We may store information on servers stationed at various locations both in and outside of India. We manage your information.